Terms & Conditions
Regulations for the provision of store services
The online store available at www.zudent.pl, is run by the SUNRISE MISZTAL KRZYSZTOF company with its seat in Miedziana Góra 26-085, at ul. Wrzosowa 1, entered into the business register in 2016. NIP: 6562101086
1. The online store sells via the Internet.
1. Making purchases via the network requires the acceptance of cookies by the user's browser.
2. The website works on a properly configured Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or other updated and properly configured browser.
1. The order is made by filling out the form on the Store's website www.zudent.pl. Placing an order is possible after registration / logging in (which allows for ongoing order tracking and viewing the history of ordered products) or without registration.
2. The order is made by selecting the correct item, selecting the number of pieces and color, and clicking on the "basket" sign. After confirming the choice, the User is transferred to the page for selecting the payment method and the method of collecting the order.
3. The method of delivering the Goods only shipping.
4. After placing the order, the Ordering Party will receive an e-mail or text message (in accordance with the option selected when placing the order) confirming the acceptance of the order.
5. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 11:00 a.m., on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays - they will be implemented on the next business day.
6. In the event of circumstances preventing the full or temporary implementation of the order, we reserve the right to suspend the implementation of the order, and we undertake to immediately notify the Ordering Party about the situation.
7. Orders with incorrectly filled contact details (non-existent e-mail address, no telephone number) will not be considered.
8. We reserve the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
9. Prices of goods in the online store are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT (gross prices).
10.We issue sales documents for the purchased goods. To receive a VAT invoice, you must correctly fill in the company's data together with the tax identification number.
11. Available payment methods: payment on delivery.
1. Ordering Party - a consumer who has concluded a distance contract, may withdraw from it without giving reasons by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within fourteen / 14 / days from the date of delivery. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. In this case, the Ordering Party - the Consumer is obliged to return the delivered order unchanged, unless the change was necessary as part of the normal management of the item sold and the Store returns to the bank account of the Ordering Party - Consumer the amount due for the returned order.
1.If it turns out that the delivered goods are inconsistent with the order, the Ordering Party has the right to replace the goods with the ordered one or a new one.
2. The warranty and the right to withdraw from the contract do not apply if the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin. Therefore, we recommend checking that the packaging has no visible damage before collecting the parcel. In particular, pay attention to the condition of the tapes attached to the package. If the packaging shows signs of damage, or the tapes are broken, do not accept the parcel and prepare a damage report in the presence of the courier and contact the seller as soon as possible to clarify the matter.
2.The administrator of personal data is the company SUNRISE MISZTAL KRZYSZTOF with its registered office at 26-085 Miedziana Góra, ul. Wrzosowa 1, entered into the Central Register of Economic Activities kept by the Minister of Economy in 2016, NIP 6562101086, REGON 363686648
3. Customers' personal data is collected in the case of:
- account registration in the Store
- placing an order in the Store
- subscription to the newsletter (Newsletter).
4. In the case of registering an account in the Store, the Customer provides:
- First name and last name
- E-mail adress
- Phone number
5. The given data will be processed in order to perform the service
6.If you believe that your personal data will be processed contrary to the legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
7. We inform you, you have the right to request access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing and to object. For this purpose, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org